I will respond to any messages as quickly as possible but within a maximum of 2 days.
Postage is at cost. I do not charge for packaging as it is all recycled.
Royal Mail 48hr Tracked
Signature on delivery and next-day delivery aim
Max 20kg Delivery aim 48hrs
- I pride myself on excellent customer services
- I am 100% honest about my products and make no extravagant claims. They are made with the best ingredients and have been formulated to "do what it says on the tin"
- I am happy to discuss your skincare needs with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need advice about which products would suit you.
- My products are produced using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). The products have been safety assessed and are tested as required by law.
- I am passionate about making cost-effective, solution-focused products.
- My products are my own formulations and are effective and luxurious but affordable.
- One last thing - they last for ages!
Please see terms and conditions for information regarding returns. In the unlikely event that you want to return an item, please contact me as soon as possible so that we can come to an agreement. nb If you have a history of allergies or sensitivities, it would be best to discuss this with me prior to purchase.
Get your skin ready for Spring with this amazing offer. The products give you your own Resurface, Rejuvenate and Replenish Routine for your skin. You won't believe the difference this will make! These three products give you all you need for glowing, healthy-looking skin. Think about it as a course of treatments and develop a little skincare routine to pamper yourself and give your skin a real treat. Buying these products separately would cost £43!
Please sign in to follow the vendor
Your skincare routine
Your skincare routine starts with your cleanser
Step one of your skin routine is your cleanser! Firm and Nourish Cleanser is a beautiful product to start and end your day. My customers comment that they love the fragrance and it sets them up for the day, in fact, they look forward to using the product because it makes them feel so good. It is important to thoroughly cleanse your skin before applying other products to remove any dirt, excess oil, and makeup. This allows your skin to absorb the rest of the products in your routine. Firm and Nourish Cleanser is made with a palm-free emulsifier, which, unlike many emulsifiers also has benefits for the skin. See Ingredients and Benefits for more information.
Dry, dehydrated, mature, and normal skins love this product! People with sensitive skin can also use it, however, I also make a sensitive version.
Ingredients and benefits
- Two different kinds of beeswax are used to make Firm and Nourish Cleanser. They have soothing, moisturising, and protective properties. Beeswax is what is called an occlusive, so it slows down transdermal water loss from the skin. Not only a moisturiser, but it provides a protective barrier that will keep the skin moisturised, but also protects the skin from external damage.
- Castor Oil provides deep cleansing because it can bind oil and water together, making it effective at removing dirt and grease from the skin. It is known to increase skin suppleness and is especially helpful for dry skin. In addition, it contains high levels of useful nutrients such as Omega 6 and Vitamin E.
- Sweet Almond Oil is softening and moisturising. It has lots of nutritious components, such as Vitamin A, E, B1, B2, and B3.
- The emulsifier used in this product is 100% plant-based and is palm free. It has really good Eco credentials. It also provides effective and continuous skin hydration for up to 5 hours. It is unusual for an emulsifier to also have such brilliant skin benefits.
- Lavender essential oil has anti-oxidant properties and some research suggests that it promotes collagen production.
- Rose Geranium essential oil is also considered an anti-oxidant.
- Patchouli essential oil helps to rejuvenate, and balance the skin, promote the growth of new cells, and helps the skin to maintain suppleness.
- This blend of essential oils provides a beautiful fragrance for this product.
How to use it
Apply around 4 pumps to wet hands, then put it on your face, using circular movements. It can be removed with damp cotton pads, however, I prefer to rinse with warm water and use a face cloth. If you use a lot of makeup, you can do a double cleanse.
If you have any questions about Imago Skincare or need a free consultation, you can get in touch on Facebook or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
No reviews found