I will respond to any messages as quickly as possible but within a maximum of 2 days.
Postage is at cost. I do not charge for packaging as it is all recycled.
Royal Mail 48hr Tracked
Signature on delivery and next-day delivery aim
Max 20kg Delivery aim 48hrs
- I pride myself on excellent customer services
- I am 100% honest about my products and make no extravagant claims. They are made with the best ingredients and have been formulated to "do what it says on the tin"
- I am happy to discuss your skincare needs with you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you need advice about which products would suit you.
- My products are produced using GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices). The products have been safety assessed and are tested as required by law.
- I am passionate about making cost-effective, solution-focused products.
- My products are my own formulations and are effective and luxurious but affordable.
- One last thing - they last for ages!
Please see terms and conditions for information regarding returns. In the unlikely event that you want to return an item, please contact me as soon as possible so that we can come to an agreement. nb If you have a history of allergies or sensitivities, it would be best to discuss this with me prior to purchase.
Get your skin ready for Spring with this amazing offer. The products give you your own Resurface, Rejuvenate and Replenish Routine for your skin. You won't believe the difference this will make! These three products give you all you need for glowing, healthy-looking skin. Think about it as a course of treatments and develop a little skincare routine to pamper yourself and give your skin a real treat. Buying these products separately would cost £43!
Please sign in to follow the vendor
Soothe and Purify Moisturiser
A moisturiser for problem skin, Soothe and Purify Moisturiser is specifically formulated for breakout-prone, acne-prone, blackhead-prone, oily or congested skin. I dislike the term, problem skin, however, if you have some of these skin types, that's how you see it!
I formulated this moisturiser specifically for "problem skin", and list some of these issues below.
- Breakout prone skin
- Acne Prone Skin
- Blackhead prone skin
- Congested or oily skin
- Hormonal Skin - where the skin breaks out due to hormones.
- Combination skin, (dry in places but oily in others)
Formulated with a synergistic blend of herbs -
- Wild Pansy, and Chickweed extract. I chose this blend of organic herbs because I learned during my training that they work in synergy to help "problem skin".
- Thistle Oil is soothing to the skin and is especially useful for problem skin, as it does not block the pores.
- Organic Jojoba Oil, which is actually a wax has a chemical composition very close the sebum of the skin. Poor quality cosmetics can encourage sluggish pore function, resulting in sebum blocking the pores and turning into blackheads. Jojoba oil helps to reduce this by softening the sebum plugs, thereby assisting the pores to expel the blackheads.
- A blend of three plant extracts from the South American Rain forests. It is named Anti-acne formula and is comprised of three plant oils that have been proven to reduce seborrheic activity and improve acne-prone skin as well as other skin problems.
- Hyaluronic Acid can help prevent scar formation and can work to fade old scars as well as having antioxidant properties.
- Vitamin A clears the pores to prevent breakouts, and reduces the appearance of blemishes, resulting in a more even skin tone.
- Vitamin E, or Tocopherol, is widely renowned for its antioxidant properties, in addition, it deeply cleanses the pores and balances sebum production.
The Essential Oils
- Niaouli is reputed to have antiseptic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal properties. Experts believe that it protects and restores the skin.
- People have used Lavender for centuries for its healing and soothing properties.
- Bergamot, (I use a non-photo-toxic version), people have used this essential oil for centuries for its anti-bacterial and cleansing properties.
- Together, these oils provide a synergistic blend to help with skin that is oily or prone to breakouts.
This facial care product can help with the reduction of pore size, minimising blemishes, and more healthy-looking skin because it contains a host of anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredients. I chose the ingredients based on their effectiveness for use for people experiencing the above skin issues.
Due to the choice of oils, the product does not have a greasy on the skin.
How to use it
Apply to skin in upward movements, day and night.
No reviews found